Performance, Protection, Functional And Enhancing Flooring Solutions
ATD Concrete Coatings with over 30 of experience in the flooring industry provides expert coaching on coating system selection for the industrial customers needs. From chemical to thermo shock resistance, for high traffic to extreme abrasion abuse, ATD Concrete Coatings partner will provide a wide range of solutions:
Choosing the right flooring for your facility’s need.
Every building has a need for different flooring solutions. ATD Concrete Coatings will help you get the right system for you flooring need. With our certified installers on most recognized resinous floor coating brands, you can be sure that the proper surface preparation, profiling, and installation process will be performed on each project.
With access to multiple floor coating manufacturers, ATD Concrete Coatings will be able to provide options to fit budget needs, along with performance and durability.
- Epoxy Flooring and Mortars
- Urethane Flooring and Mortars
- Vinyl Esters
- Polished Concrete
- Densifiers and Penetrating Sealers
ATD Concrete Coatings works with a wide array of Industrial customers including:
- Distribution Warehouses
- Food Processing
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Assembly Plants
With a qualified staff on all mayor coating brands, ATD Concrete Coatings will provide the support to enhance, protect or meet compliance code for manufacturing and assembly plants, warehouses, distribution centers, hospitals, schools, automotive, aviation, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, institutional and retail center.
Choose the right contractor
ATD Concrete Coatings has been contracted many times to fix flooring systems gone wrong done by other contractors. Therefore, it is crucial to select the right team before taking on such investment.
Here are a few things to investigate before contracting for protective flooring:
- Flooring Selection, urethanes, epoxies, mortars, slurries, liners. What system takes care of the area need. Make sure you have options, because there could be various systems that would work well and with a substantial price difference among each other. There is no “one cure for all” product.
- Contractor qualifications, experience, certifications, projects installed, product knowledge (one or multiple brands), safety.
- Surface inspection, MVP (moisture vapor transmission, hydrostatic pressure, surface tension, cracks.
- Surface preparation, removal methods, equipment used, CSP (concrete surface profile).
- Installation, is the flooring being installed by manufacturers recommended methods, proper mil thickness per layer, compatible materials per coat, proper top coat.
Even though most protective coatings are liquid resins, not any average painter contractor would be qualified to install a performance flooring system.